TASTING ROOM SALES ASSOCIATE
Carruth Cellars is an Urban Winery with three locations throughout San Diego, CA. We’re looking for Tasting Room Sales Associates for our Little Italy Wine Garden. We need experienced, professional, and dedicated individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment, have amazing people skills, and are team players. Positive attitudes and strong work ethics only!
This is a part time position (12-30hrs week) paying minimum wage + tips
- Applicants must be 21 years or older, available evenings and some weekends/holidays, have customer service experience, be able to stand for long periods of time, must be able to lift up to 50 lbs (case of wine)
- Wine experience strongly preferred *Certified in any level of Sommelier is a PLUS
- Friendly, outgoing, imaginative and eager to grow and learn.
- A team player, with a gracious and compassionate demeanor.
- Professional, personable and knowledgeable.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong attention to detail and follow through.
- Restaurant service and/or other winery experience a plus.
- POS experience preferred.
- Must be able to be on your feet for an extended period of time.
- Be of service! Pour and serve wine and food to customers
- Properly describe and explain our company, our wines, and recommend wine to customers
- Restock and clean tasting room
- Handle stressful and fast-paced situations
- Greet customers and provide outstanding customer service
- Provide a memorable, consistent and repeatable hospitality experience to guests that is both unique to Carruth Cellars and reflective of the brand
- Work with a dedicated team to reach daily and monthly sales goals
- Promote our Wine Club Membership