Spreading the Love & Gratitude throughout our community.
At Carruth Cellars, we are happy to support local non-profit events and fundraisers. Please review the requirements listed below and fill out the Request for Donation form below. If approved, you will be notified via email and will be responsible for making arrangements for donation pick-up.
- Donation recipient must be a 501(c)3 organization and provide a copy of their Letter of Determination that includes their EIN number
- There must be a minimum of 60 days notice for all requests
- The donation recipient event must be in San Diego County
- Alcohol regulations require that your organization must secure a Special Event permit to obtain a wine donation. Approved donations will not be filled without proof of said permit
- Donation recipient must be 21 years or older
- DONOR ACKNOWLEDGEMENT: We request acknowledgement when our wine is served or featured (bar, table, etc.) Please include, ‘Carruth Cellars Urban Winery’ in any printed or Web-based materials or visibility efforts associated with the event
We review donation requests on a monthly basis, so please allow sufficient time for your request to be evaluated, and consider the time it may take to secure the required alcohol license for your event. Once approved, a wine donation will be ready for pick-up within two weeks.
Submitting a donation request does not guarantee a donation.