SPREADING THE LOVE & GRATITUDE THROUGHOUT OUR COMMUNITY
At Carruth Cellars, we are happy to support local non-profit events and fundraisers. Please review the requirements listed below and fill out the Request for Donation form. If approved, you will be notified via email and will be responsible for making arrangements for donation pick-up.
- Donation recipient must be a 501(c)3 organization and provide a copy of their Letter of Determination or Form 990 that includes their EIN number
- There must be a minimum of 60 days notice for all request.
- The donation recipient event must be in San Diego County, Orange County, or Baja
- Alcohol regulations require that your organization must secure a Special Event permit to obtain a wine donation. Approved donations will not be filled without proof of said permit. See Special Event Permit Application here and instructions for permit application here
- Due to the large number of requests, generally we will only consider 24 donations per calendar year to eligible organizations
- Donation recipient must be 21 years or older
- DONOR ACKNOWLEDGEMENT: We request acknowledgement when our wine is served or featured (bar, table, etc.) Please include, ‘Carruth Cellars Urban Winery’ in any printed or Web-based materials or visibility efforts associated with the event
We review donation requests on a monthly basis, so please allow sufficient time for your request to be evaluated, and consider the time it may take to secure the required alcohol license for your event. Once approved, a wine donation will normally be ready for pick-up within one week.
Submitting a donation request does not guarantee a donation.